Configuration Acquisition Specialist (HANSCOM)
|Location:||Hanscom AFB, MA|
|Description:||The Configuration Acquisition Specialist is responsible for all aspects of Configuration Management (CM) and Data Management (DM) for the Program including Configuration Identification, Change Control, Status Accounting, and Audits. |
|Duties:||- Prepares Statements of Work tasks which ensure that CM procedures and data identify and document the functional and physical characteristics of configuration items, control changes to those characteristics, and record/report change processing and implementation status|
- Ensures that CM and DM requirements allow program and functional managers to record, communicate, and control the integrity and continuity of design, engineering, and cost trade-off decisions made between technical performances, operability, and supportability
- Schedules and participates in design reviews, in-process reviews, technical interchange meetings, first article inspections, and functional/physical configuration audits
- Interfaces with customer to maintain accurate CM documentation and current, authenticated specifications
- Ensures that the contractor CM Plan and procedures meet all requirements for controlling changes and maintaining configuration baselines throughout the life cycle of the program
- Works with customer to coordinate CCB Directives, thereby reducing the probability of baseline divergence and resulting support impacts
- Reviews status accounting reports to ensure accuracy and advises PM on all CM related issues
|Qualifications:||8 years of related experience required|
Active secret security clearance or ability to obtain such is required
BTAS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.